AiA Classic® Participant Manual
For more than 50 years, individuals have raved about the positive effects that Adventures in Attitudes has had on their lives. In honor of its 50th Anniversary, a new edition, called AiA Classic has been released. It\'s a mind-expanding process that helps motivate people from the inside out.
AiA Classic provides a firm foundation of making choices and taking responsibility for myself, my thoughts, my attitudes, and my results in life.
AiA Classic explores and builds the Seven Great Attitudes that are key to personal and organizational success.
- Understanding: A major complaint in relationships - he/she doesn\'t understand me.
- Anticipation: This attitude defines planning, organizing and establishing goals. People who lack these abilities are like ships without courses.
- Expectations: Numerous studies have indicated that people will act just about the way they are expected to act. Successful people are those who have positive expectations of those they rely on.
- Confidence: Self-confidence is the quality of the professional. It is only achieved by complete job knowledge and interpersonal skills acquired through training and practice.
- Patience: Patience dilutes tension, one of the primary obstacles to diffusing conflict.
- Humlity: Humility is the practice of making the other person feel important. Team members become productive because those around them make them feel important.
- Belief: Believing in a product, service, cause, or job is a requirement for an individual to become motivated. The team member having belief provides sincerity and enthusiasm to those around them. Such attitudes and emotions are contagious; they motivate others to achieve greatness.
Each of the 74 projects leads groups through exercises that cause participants to focus on important questions, such as:
- How do I handle people problems at home and at work?
- How do I solve my problems? Make decisions?
- What is my work and what are my attitudes toward work? Do they need to be changed?
The AiA Classic learning system enables people to manage and value self and relationships. It also enhances intrapersonal and interpersonal skills and competencies. The goals of AiA Classic include helping people:
- Assess themselves, identify and understand their present stat of strengths and growth opportunities.
- Develop strategies, techniques, and behaviors that lead to higher-quality and more fulfilling lives, creating outcomes and results they desire.
- Recognize, respond, and design personal, work, group, and social accountability.
- Have a sense of success in their relationships using leadership, compassion, and actionable attitudes.
- Identify, create, and practice the skills demanded in today\'s social and work environments.
Learning Unit Topics:
- Attitude Awareness
- Self Confidence
- Group Dynamics
- Purpose and Goals
- Personal Development
Set of 4 Participant Manuals - $500.00