Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™ Facilitation Kit
The Work of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders™ is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile, which is sold separately. The facilitation kit provides you with everything you need to deliver memorable training experiences.
NEW!!!! Three formats on one USB DRIVE! Can be used with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Mac and iPad.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment,and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals suport the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh converssations and perspectives regardless of the leader\'s knowledge or experience. It\'s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how the approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussiion about the team and the organization. Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear directionand are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps alone with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Reseach and Development
- Result of four-year research and developmental effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Fully scripted Leader's Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All new leadership-focused video: Pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways: Stand alone clips; Integrated with the presentation; Integrated into your custom presentation.
- Easily customizable: Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips, modify the presentation, Leader's Guide and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Experiential learning activities with though-provoking partner and group discussions.
Work of Leaders Facilitator Kit Details
The Work of Leaders USB Drive Includes:
Five 60-90 minute modules: Each module includes a fully-scripted Leader's Guide, participant handouts, and a presentation with embedded video.
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Particiants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
Includes 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples to connect leaders to real-world demands and generate powerful confersations that provide a clear path for action.
Facilitator Development Tools: Podcasts
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders includes tools and resources that prepare you to deliver Work of Leaders. Our Work of Leaders podcasts, narrated by Inscape\'s Director of Research, let you hear first hand how to intepret Work of Leaders continua so you can answer particiant questions. It\'s insightful information you can\'t find anywhere else. The thirty-six individual clips are broken down by Vision, Alignment, and Execution and include:
- Introductions to each step of Work of Leaders
- Interpreting the 18 continua
- DiSC implications
Facilitator Development Tools: Samples and Templates
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- Work of Leaders Poster templates and images
- Sample Work of Leaders Profile and Comparison Reports
User Friendly Features
Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB Drive.
Online Support: Access up-to-date research and resources anytime with our online help feature.