DiSC® Classic Virtual Trainer Certification
One-On-One Phone Coaching with Independent DiSC Learning Activities. Participate using your telephone and Internet access.
What is a DiSC Trainer Certification?
The DiSC Train the Trainer process empowers trainers, coaches, and consultants to learn the DiSC model, administer the DiSC learning tools, and then utilize the model and tools to meet their personal and organizational objectives.
An Alternative to our Classroom DiSC Trainer Certification
Many trainers have indicated it is difficult to attend our 2-day classroom DiSC Trainer Certification and have requested a virtual learning option. The Virtual DiSC Trainer Certification includes a variety of DiSC based training materials including self paced online training and personalized individual telephone coaching, and takes approximately 10 hours to complete.
Our Service Continues
- Following up after your DiSC Train the Trainer certification to ensure your success
- Offering additional phone coaching sessions to take your DiSC learning to a new level
Virtual Certification Schedule
- Complete the pdf DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Sample Report and print the results on your printer.
- Conduct a phone discussion (60 minutes) with your Master Trainer to discuss the DiSC Model.
- Conduct a phone discussion (60 minutes) with your Master Trainer to discuss DiSC concepts and applications.
- Read your personalized pdf DiSC PPSS - General Characteristics Sample Report and prepare a list of potential applications.
- Conduct a phone discussion with your Master Trainer (60 minutes) to discuss the DiSC PPSS General Characteristics Report.
- Review DiSC Classic Facilitation System 3.0 or 3.5 usb drive with your Master Trainer and design a preliminary outline for an upcoming training session.
- Learn to use your Epic (Electronic Profile Information Center) account.
- Conduct a phone discussion with your Master Trainer (60 minutes) to discuss the pdf DiSC Classic Group Culture Sample Report and the pdf DiSC Classic Facilitator Sample Report and applications.
- Conduct phone discussion with your Master Trainer to accomplish the following:
- Assist you with your training plan (outline, exercises, and activities.)
- Design a reinforcement program to keep the DiSC concepts alive in your organization.
- Conduct a teach back session (60 minutes).
Included in the Virtual DiSC Train the Trainer:
Epic Account which allows you to send out your own Online Profiles
Phone Coaching (5 one hour discussions to fit your schedule)
Note: If several people from your organization want to take the Virtual DiSC Train the Trainer and share one Everything DiSC Facilitation System, we will reduce the cost by $1,500 for each additional participant. (One participant will pay the full price and each additional participant will pay the reduced fee of $995.)
Note: Additional DiSC coaching sessions are available for $125 per hour.
If you are not fully satisfied with our DiSC Train-the-Trainer, we will refund 100% of your tuition less the cost of the materials you received.
Prefer a Customized In-house DiSC Train the Trainer?
Call 877-876-3472 for more details.