Accessible from the convenience of your home or office computer, the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification online course is perfect for learners on the go. This course is the best resource to build foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization.
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions virtually facilitated by Wiley trainers who will be with you every step of the way.
In this course, you will:
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization.
- Practice facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace with small groups.
- Experience the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios.
- Learn strategies to create a DiSC®-based culture through MyEverythingDiSC®, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours a week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Upon successful completion of the following course requirements, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator:
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Attend and actively participate in the four live sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam