Coping & Stress Profile Facilitator's Kit
The Coping and Stress Profile Facilitator Kit is designed to help you administer, interpret, and design a seminar using the Coping and Stress Profile. Everything you need to administer the Coping and Stress Profile is contained in this comprehensive Facilitator Kit. It is necessary to purchase one Coping and Stress Profile for each participant in your training session.
Explore Coping and Stress in Four Life Areas
The Coping and Stress Profile is a unique, self directed learning instrument that provides people with valuable feedback on stress and coping in four interconnected areas of life: Personal, Work, Couple, and Family. The profile uses an engaging process ofpersonal learning that:
- Provides critical insight into how stress in one area of life impacts other areas
- Examines how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in another
- Shows the relationship between stress, coping resources, and overall satisfaction
The Facilitator's Kit includes everything you need to conduct a full or half day session on the Coping & Stress Profile. You'll get research and technical background, a fully scripted seminar, handouts, and a PowerPoint presentation, making it easy to deliver a comprehensive training experience right out of the box.
Helping People Manage Personal and Work Stress
Today's workplace demands high performance of its employees, but that no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Organizations formerly disregarded the need to balance life outside of work and accepted the fact that productivity suffered as a result. Today's more dynamic, team oriented organizations require flexible, creative, sustainable performance, the kind that comes with people who know how to balance the urgent demands of work life and personal life without sacrificing either.
Discover the Power of Relationships
Other stress management approaches focus primarily on using personal coping resources such as exercise, nutrition, and building self esteem to deal with stress. The Coping & Stress Profile focuses on relationship coping resources as the most effective and consistent response to stressors identified in all four life areas.
Learn Four Key Coping Resources
- Problem Solving - the ability to deal directly with, not avoid, the problems you face and make positive changes to resolve them.
- Communication - the ability to honestly share thoughts and feelings with others to promote mutual understanding.
- Closeness - a comfort level with others and the ability to connect with people in your environment.
- Flexibiity - an openness and ability to respond to change.
Improve Performance and Increase Satisfaction
The Coping & Stress Profile helps peoopole in organizations:
- Discover stress issues in each life area and capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress.
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors.
- Identify areas for coping skills improvement.
- Develop flexibility in responding to change.
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem solving.
- Build mutually supportive relationships.
The Coping & Stress Facilitator's Kit Includes:
- Facilitator's Manual
- Scripted Seminar
- Presentation Materials on CD-ROM
- Two Profiles