DiSC Classic Faciitation System 3.5 USB Drive
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System 3.5 USB format is for Microsoft Office 2010 PC Users or Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 (or newer) Mac Users AND Windows Media Components for QuickTime (aka Flip4Mac). Its powerful features incude:
- Flexibility. The modular design helps consultants and trainers, from novice to advanced, create DiSC-based solutions of any scope — fast!
- Convenience. The powerful combination of Course Outlines and Insight Modules gets you up and running with a wide variety of DiSC solutions right out of the box.
- Experiential Learning. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes more than 20 individual and group exercises, plus alternative activities that let you tailor programs to your style and the needs of your audience.
- Wide Scope. Facilitation for eight major DiSC Classic tools included:
- Integrated Technology. Customize your seminars with:
- Over one hour of video in 68 segments
- More than 100 professionally designed, customizable PowerPoint slides
- Professionally designed handouts for creating participant manuals
- PowerPoint and handout templates
- Sample reports for online DiSC products facilitated in DiSC Classic Facilitation System
Create Simple, Effective, DiSC-Based Solutions
DiSC Classic Facilitation System is built on a series of Insight Modules that help facilitate specific outcomes, or "insights," using a broad range of DiSC-based reports and tools. With the Insight Modules, you can:
- Create simple, effective DiSC-based training solutions
- Learn which DiSC tool works best for your desired outcome
- Discover how to combine DiSC resources for better results
- Customize your own DiSC-based training solutions
DiSC Classic includes a number of ready-to-use "starter" Course Outlines that address common workplace issues, including Effective Communication, Conflict, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Management Effectiveness, and Team Effectiveness. You’ll also get tips on building your own custom course outlines.
Video Adds Impact
The video in DiSC Classic is embedded right into the PowerPoint presentations, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between a DVD and your presentation. The majority of the video is facilitated in the Course Outlines, and there are several additional segments for you to easily incorporate it into your existing DiSC training. The video is focused in four sections:
- Pure Styles. You\'ll meet four characters who represent the four DiSC styles. The characters provide an overview of their behavior and describe their goals, fears, preferred environment, and response to conflict.
- The Meeting. You\'ll see a team in conflict, one-on-one discussions between a manager and each team member, and a successful resolution.
- Effective Communication. You\'ll see examples of how an HR manager fails to communicate effectively, and then improves by adapting his communication style to the DiSC styles of four individuals.
- Natural Styles. You\'ll get informal, unscripted responses to eight questions from people of all four DiSC styles, as well as a conversation between two opposite styles and a People-Reading activity.
The Meeting Video Clip
Effective Communication Introduction
Effective Communication Clip A
Effective Communication Clip B
Natural Styles Video Clip
Pure Styles Video Clip