To reduce the time and energy it takes to implement your 363 program, we’ve created support materials to help you organize and speed up your workflow. While every organization has a different process for initiating and approving a 360-feedback program, our workflow materials assume that the formal proposal for using Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders within your organization has been approved, and you’re ready to take the steps necessary for a successful implementation.
Finally, a 360 for DiSC® users! But Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360. It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360° experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader—emerging high-potentials and experienced executives alike—incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role.
Whether coaching one-on-one or working with small groups of aspiring leaders, this powerful set of resources includes tips, techniques, and step-by-step guidance to help you introduce Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders into an organization, get buy-in from senior leadership, determine the scope and timeline for implementation, and deliver a fully customizable 360-degree feedback and coaching offering that meets your specific leadership development needs.
Visit 363forleaders.com for additional information.
- Recognize the tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC® style
- Understand how others see them as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare
- Identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership—and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach—are their strengths and which ones would benefit from further development
- Learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback
- Two-part self-rating tool for leaders combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC® and Leadership Behaviors assessments. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports) Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters
- Two-part research-validated, online assessment for raters combines the Leadership Behaviors assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Powered by our exclusive CommentSmart feature, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that leader can actually use. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process.
Workflow Resources and Communication Template
A variety of resources are available to help you get Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders up and running in your organization—all at no additional charge! Visit www.363forleaders.com for:
- Communication templates
- The Everything DiSC 363 Coaching Supplement
- Narrated video tutorials
- The white paper How Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders Fits into
Contemporary Leadership Theory
All of the resources were designed to help you easily navigate the five program phases: Set-up, Communication, Assessment, Coaching, and Wrap-Up
Project team roles and definitions
To begin, take a moment to review the key project team roles and five phases of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders implementation process.
- Executive Sponsor has the authority to implement and champion Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders within the organization.
- Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders. The Program Manager works with participants and the project team to ensure that all parties have the information and resources they need.
- EPIC Administrator is responsible for the EPIC (electronic assessment) process from start to finish.
- Coach provides leaders with their 363 feedback, answers their questions, helps them create action plans, and follows up to ensure that learning takes place. We recommend that trained coaches, either internal or external, be used unless managers have been trained in the coaching process.