EVERYTHING DiSC® CERTIFICATION
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
SHRM® RECERTIFICATION PROVIDER
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
Participants will continue to have access to the Online Training Center as a resource. For guidance about Everything DiSC, please contact your Everything DiSC Authorized Partner.