Location: In-Person (Minneapolis, MN) — *Each participant must have their own Everything DiSC Facilitation System.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization by completing online pre-work and two days of practical application led by Wiley’s expert trainers.
In this course, learners will:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite
Upon successful completion of the following course requirements, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator:
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Attend and actively participate in the two-day in-person sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam