Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions. We have two types of accreditation, one Powered by Everything DiSC® and one Powered by All TypesTM.
Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the Wiley course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for at least two years at which point you have the option to renew.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.