This program helps improve team effectiveness and productivity in organizations that apply tools based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument1, as their preferred indicator of behaviors and personality.
Teams will examine how they score on the key components of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, as well as understand how each team member’s unique personality style brings value to the team’s overall success.
The program includes:
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions—address the individual’s personality, the team’s behaviors, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report