The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.individual’s responses.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ has a simple goal: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. The Five Behaviors™ profile, which provides both individual and team feedback, is grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Powered by All Types™ is designed exclusively for teams within organizations that apply tools based on Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument , as their preferred indicator of personality. This program creates a learning experience that helps teams understand how they score on the components of The Five Behaviors™ model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, and discover how individual personalities and preferences contribute to the team’s overall success.
 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, MBTI and MBTI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States and other countries.
The program includes:
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions—address the individual’s personality, the team’s behaviors, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals that illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
The Facilitation Kit
Seven modules from 1 to 3 ½ hours in length. Each module includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
Module 1: Introduction – Introduces The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Model
Module 2: Building Trust – Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
Module 3: Mastering Conflict – Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
Module 4: Achieving Commitment – Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
Module 5: Embracing Accountability – Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
Module 6: Focusing on Results – Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
Module 7: Review and Action Plan – Allows participants to review what they’ve learned and to create an action plan to improve the team’s productivity
The fully scripted Facilitator’s Guide includes supporting presentation materials and participant handouts. Through the use of experiential activities, video, and discussion, an intact team is led through the powerful The Five Behaviors model, learning and practicing the behaviors that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance.
Please note: team member profiles are purchased separately.