The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.individual’s responses.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ has a simple goal: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
The Five Behaviors™ profile, which provides both individual and team feedback, is grounded in the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni.
With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. The program is powered by Everything DiSC® personality model to help individuals understand themselves and others better. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better, stronger team.
The program includes:
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions—address the individual’s personality, the team’s behaviors, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals that illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
The Facilitation Kit
Choose from the One-Day Facilitation Program for an overview or Three-Day Facilitation Program for in-depth, guided facilitation. Each program has seven modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Each module includes:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
Module 1: Introduction – Introduces The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Model
Module 2: Building Trust – Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
Module 3: Mastering Conflict – Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
Module 4: Achieving Commitment – Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
Module 5: Embracing Accountability – Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
Module 6: Focusing on Results – Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
Module 7: Review and Action Plan – Allows participants to review what they’ve learned and to create an action plan to improve the team’s productivity
The fully scripted Facilitator’s Guide includes supporting presentation materials and participant handouts. Through the use of experiential activities, video, and discussion, an intact team is led through the powerful The Five Behaviors model, learning and practicing the behaviors that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance.
Please note: team member profiles are purchased separately.